School Administrator – The Corner School
- Hours of work: Term Time (based on 40 weeks per year) 37.5 hours per week, Monday – Friday, 8.00am – 4.30pm (flexible start/finish times)
- Location: The Corner School (Brent)
- Salary: Actual Pay: £21,560 (inclusive of paid holiday equivalent of £25,00 full-time salary)
- Start Date: Flexible
About our School:
Our independent school is part of the wider charity Unlocking Potential, and our mission is to: Work within London communities to transform the life chances of children and young people who have social, emotional and mental health needs (SEMH).
At The Corner School, it is our belief and mission that every child can learn and enjoy a fulfilling school life, regardless of their social, emotional and mental health needs.
To find out more please visit: www.up.org.uk
About the Role:
We are looking for an enthusiastic, personable and highly organised School Administrator to support the Head Teacher and wider school team in ensuring pupils learn in a safe and organised setting. You will provide a range of quality administrative and clerical services and be an approachable and helpful point of contact within the school.
If you would thrive working in a small school environment where no two days are the same and working collaboratively is key, please spend some time reading through the Job Description and Person Specification which will provide you with further information about this unique opportunity.
How to Apply:
Applications are made via our online recruitment portal, please click here in order to submit your CV and a Cover Letter which clearly demonstrates how you meet the requirements of the person specification.
For an informal discussion about the role, or if you require any reasonable adjustments at any stage of the application process, please contact: email@example.com
Closing date: 3rd June 2020
Video Interview: 10th June 2020
- UP are committed to safeguarding children, all roles are subject to safer recruitment practices including a successful disclosure at an appropriate level from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
- We strongly believe in the benefits of having a diverse and inclusive workforce and encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
- Candidate data is processed in line with UP’s privacy notice and Data Protection Policy.