About the Role:
We are looking for enthusiastic and motivated Learning Support Assistants (LSA) to join our small and friendly school community.
As a Learning Support Assistant, you will provide exceptional learning and behavioural support, working alongside teachers, therapists, and parents to help our children excel in their learning and personal development.
You will have a commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, be resilient in working with children with SEMH needs, and be passionate about helping our children achieve their full potential.
Hours of work:
- 37.5 hours per week, Monday – Friday, 8.30am – 4.30pm with a 30-minute lunch break.
- Term Time (based on 40 weeks per year)
How to Apply:
There are 4 LSA roles available, interviews will be held as suitable candidates apply and this advert will close once all positions have been filled.
Please don’t hesitate to make your application here by submitting your CV along with a covering letter outlining your suitability for this role.
- UP are committed to the safeguarding of children and all roles are subject to safer recruitment practices, including an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
- We strongly believe in the benefits of having a diverse and inclusive workforce and encourage applications from all sectors of the community
- For further information, or if you require any reasonable adjustments at any stage of the application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org